Beers & Ciders of the World
About the event
Come along to the Taphouse and try our featured ‘Beers & Ciders of the World’...
As part of the National promotion, we would like to encourage our friends old and new to visit us and try our ever-changing range of World craft beers, artisan real ales and exciting craft ciders.
You can also see our working brewery in action and taste some great street food every weekend.
Open Tuesday-Sunday 12-11pm each day.
- Mill Valley Brewery - 57 miles
- Yorkshire Craft Beers - 42 miles
- Nomadic Beers - 49 miles
- Abbeydale Brewery - 54 miles
- Black Iris Bottle Shop & Tap Room - 63 miles
- Live tasting with Chapter Brewing & Virtual Beer Tasting
- Live tasting with Green Duck Brewery & Virtual Beer Tasting
- Live tasting with Electric Bear Brewing Co & Virtual Beer Tasting
- Live tasting with Campervan Brewery & Virtual Beer Tasting
- Live tasting with North Brewing Co. & Virtual Beer Tasting
This page was last updated 1 Jan 2020 19:59.
The event organiser and the Tryanuary volunteers are doing our best to keep up with the ever changing COVID-19 world. Please always ensure that you check the details with the venue before travelling and are also aware of the local guidance for the venue. If something is not up to date on this page then please contact us.