Remember, a Pub isn't just for Christmas! (Part 2)
About the event
January is a notoriously tough month for the beer industry, so Tryanuary was founded to help promote beer as part of a continued balanced, healthy lifestyle.
Throughout January, we'll be offering a reduction on certain drinks (including non-alcoholic for those doing Dry January) to help remind everyone that pubs aren't just for Christmas!
Pubs can be fantastic community spaces & we'd like you to think of us when you're planning on working out of the office, fancy a quiet hour to read a book, socialise with family & friends, or whatever you're planning to do!
Nomadic Beers Pale reduced to £2.50 per pint and £1.25 per half
Guinness reduced to £3 per pint £1.50 per half
Veltins reduced to £3.50 per pint and £1.75 per half
London Dry Gin (25ml) and tonic reduced to £3.50
Erdinger Alkoholfrei (Alcohol free) reduced to £2.50 per bottle
- Mill Valley Brewery - 5 miles
- Bridgehouse Brewery - 8 miles
- Nomadic Beers - 9 miles
- Yorkshire Craft Beers - 17 miles
- Pictish Brewing Company - 20 miles
- Live tasting with Chapter Brewing & Virtual Beer Tasting
- Live tasting with Green Duck Brewery & Virtual Beer Tasting
- Live tasting with Electric Bear Brewing Co & Virtual Beer Tasting
- Live tasting with Campervan Brewery & Virtual Beer Tasting
- Live tasting with North Brewing Co. & Virtual Beer Tasting
This page was last updated 13 Dec 2019 18:54.
The event organiser and the Tryanuary volunteers are doing our best to keep up with the ever changing COVID-19 world. Please always ensure that you check the details with the venue before travelling and are also aware of the local guidance for the venue. If something is not up to date on this page then please contact us.